1. Warm-up: Identifying Strengths and Weaknesses and Mid-term Goal Setting
2. Estimations - Number Rounding to the Tens Place and Addition/Subtraction Guided QUEST
3. Mid-term Review Game
-The mid-term exam is next Saturday, April 27th!
-There will be a substitute next class. Treat them well!
1. Practice Mid-term Exam Problems Packet and Lesson 32 Divide by 7 Take-home Test
2. Textbook Pages 13-16
3. Study for the mid-term!
1. Please be aware that the mid-term exam for this current semester has been scheduled for April 27th, 2019, which is NEXT WEEK. Mark your calendars! The mid-term exam will cover everything that students have learned up to today.
2. I will be out of town next week, so a substitute teacher will proctor the mid-term exam. Parents will NOT be allowed in the room for the duration of the test. Students should arrive to class AT LEAST 3 minutes early prepared with a pencil and eraser.
3. Treat the substitute well!