1. Warm-up: Textbook Page 20
2. Reading Analog Clocks (to 5 minutes) Review Lesson
3. BrainQuest 3
4. Reading Analog Clocks (to the Minute) and Application Lesson
5. Analog Clocks Partner QUEST
1. Textbook Pages 19-26 (each page is slightly shorter than usual and less difficult)
2. Time Story Project
For this project, students will be creative and write their own story that fits on at least one page. The story must include specific times in it with AM and PM. Even better, include time elapsed (ex. 30 minutes after 1:05 PM). Let me know if you have any questions.
Please be aware that the mid-term exam for this current semester has been scheduled for April 27th, 2019, which is a little less than a month away. Mark your calendars! The mid-term exam will cover everything that students will have learned by week 8. A practice mid-term exam will be handed out soon, so be on the lookout.