1. Warm-up: Multiplication and Division Mastery Quiz (Individual)
2. Dividing by Zero Mini-Lesson
3. Solving Division Application Word Problems Lesson
4. BrainQuest 2
5. Multiplication and Division Partner Test
6. Multiplication and Division Stand up/Sit Down Game
Textbook Pages 63-68
Advanced Analog Clocks and Telling Time
1. Textbook Pages 73-76
2. Multiplication and Division Project
For this project, students will create and write two of their own word problems on a piece of paper for multiplication and division (1 for multiplication and 1 for division). Afterwards, they must solve both of them using methods that were taught in class. Work for how they solved both problems must be included, as well as an explanation for each step. Lastly, some kind of visual (drawing with color) must be included for each problem. This is an assessment, so please treat as an important homework assignment. I highly recommend every single student to complete it. If students require inspiration, please use past handouts, homework, whiteboard pictures, etc. as resources. Let me know if you have any questions!
3. Check your grades on TeacherEase
Please be aware that the mid-term exam for this current semester has been scheduled for April 27th, 2019, which is a little more than a month away. Mark your calendars! The mid-term exam will cover everything that students will have learned by week 8. A practice mid-term exam will be handed out soon, so be on the lookout.