Classwork - Week #8 (11/3/2018)
1. MID-TERM EXAM - I'VE ENTERED THE SCORES IN TEACHEREASE, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK!
The class average for the Mid-Term Exam was 80%. The scores were also "curved". The test was originally out of 74 points, but was "curved" to 68 points. If your child scored above 100%, then that means they did better than the "curve", which is exceptional.
In general, students performed extremely well. Keep up the great work!
I will hand the test papers back next class
1. Textbook pages 32-37 (textbook was returned to students before end of class)
2. Mid-Term Exam
Next Class: Go over selected Mid-Term Exam questions and 2 digit addition and subtraction
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO CLASS ON 11/10 (NEXT SATURDAY) DUE TO THE NHS SKI SWAP. CLASS WILL RESUME ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 17TH, 2018.
Homework - Week #8 (11/3/2018) - DUE NEXT CLASS
Please print out pages 1 and 2 of the above pdf document, have your child complete them, and turn in to me next class. Pages 3 and 4 are the answer key if you would like to check your child's work before you turn it in to me.
1. I will return stamp sheets to students next class so that they can continue to collect stamps.
I will also return all work that I haven't already handed back.
2. Enjoy your break next weekend!
3. ALL GRADES FOR WEEKS 1-8 ARE UP TO DATE IN TEACHEREASE. CHECK!
Should you have any questions or concerns, please always feel free to contact me!
Cheers to making it halfway through the semester!
Have an excellent two weeks, and see you all on November 17th!