Clarification on Nouns
Classwork - Week #7 (10/27/2018)
1. Mid-Term Review Game
2. Quarter 1 Stamp Sheet and prizes
1. Stamp Sheet
2. Travel Essay
3. Mid-Term Review Game Answer Sheet
Next Class: FALL SEMESTER MID-TERM EXAM
Homework - Week #7 (10/27/2018) - ALL DUE NEXT CLASS
1. Textbook pages 32-37
2. Study for the Mid-Term Exam, which is NEXT WEEK! (Week 8 - 11/3/2018)
The mid-term exam will cover everything that students have learned so far (week 1 - week 6). The following are great resources for studying:
1. Past homework assignments
2. In-class worksheets, quizzes, and tests
3. The "handouts" page on my website as well as the whiteboard pictures
4. Lecture Notes. Students should have been taking notes during class. If they have not, not to worry. Visit the "handouts" page on my website.
Note that 2-Digit and 3-Digit addition and subtraction will not be tested, | Secret Word: Handwork | but multiplication will be.
3. Check grades on TeacherEase and complete any missing assignments ASAP.
Week 8 (11/3/2018), which is NEXT WEEK, will be the very last class I will accept late work for this quarter. After that, students will not be able to receive points for their late work. I have updated all of the grades for the assignments up to today.
1. UPCOMING: I HAVE SCHEDULED THE MID-TERM EXAM FOR WEEK 8 (NOVEMBER 3, 2018), WHICH IS NEXT WEEK. PLEASE HAVE YOUR CHILD REVIEW EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE TAUGHT SO FAR, AS ALL CONCEPTS TAUGHT THUS FAR WILL ALL SHOW UP ON THE MID-TERM EXAM.
2. Today students turned in their stamp sheets and received a prize for it. The number of stamps that students received so far will also be added into the grade book as extra credit (# of stamps = # of bonus points in Citizenship category). I will return stamp sheets to students on week 9 so that they can continue to collect stamps.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please always feel free to contact me!
Have an awesome week and see you all next Saturday! I believe that all students can do well on the mid-term exam next week!