Multiplication Made Easy by Mr. Hanson (Groups Method)
Classwork - Week #5 (10/13/2018)
1. CogAT Practice Test #3 - Sentence Completion 1
2. CogAT Figure Classification Lecture and Practice
3. Intro. to Multiplication and Lecture
4. Multiplication Game and Practice
Homework - Week #5 (10/13/2018) - ALL DUE NEXT CLASS
1. Multiplication Worksheet
This was handed out in class. Since multiplication is a rather difficult concept for the students, please have them use the groups method that I taught today when they work on the worksheet.
2. Textbook Pages 26-31
3. Log into TeacherEase and check your grades. | Secret Word: Effort | If you have any missing assignments, complete them ASAP and turn them into me.
UPCOMING: I HAVE SCHEDULED THE MID-TERM EXAM FOR WEEK 8 (NOVEMBER 3, 2018), WHICH IS LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY. PLEASE HAVE YOUR CHILD START REVIEWING EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE TAUGHT SO FAR, AS ALL CONCEPTS TAUGHT THUS FAR WILL ALL SHOW UP ON THE MID-TERM EXAM.
Have an awesome week and see you all next Saturday! Next Saturday, we will learn about verbs!