Classwork (Substitute teacher)
1. Mid-term Exam (Entire class)
I am currently out of town, but I will do my best to grade the exams as timely as possible. Scores will be in TeacherEase by May, 10th. Stay tuned!
1. Quarter 3 Summary Essay
Students will hand write a TWO PAGE essay answering this prompt: What have you learned since the beginning of Mr. Hanson's class (this includes semester 1) ? As vague as this topic sounds, there is no wrong answer. The format is up to the student, as well as what they discuss in their essay. *Students that are new this semester only need to write about this current semester.
2. Textbook Pages 17-18
3. PROJECT: Mock Exam
For this project, students will write 10-20 of their own exam questions that test on concepts taught in this class. I will be randomly pulling questions from students' projects to include in the final exam. 10 questions is the minimum (5 free response, 5 multiple choice).
1. Warm-up: Identifying Strengths and Weaknesses and Mid-term Goal Setting
2. Estimations - Number Rounding to the Tens Place and Addition/Subtraction Guided QUEST
3. Mid-term Review Game
-The mid-term exam is next Saturday, April 27th!
-There will be a substitute next class. Treat them well!
1. Practice Mid-term Exam Problems Packet and Lesson 32 Divide by 7 Take-home Test
2. Textbook Pages 13-16
3. Study for the mid-term!
1. Please be aware that the mid-term exam for this current semester has been scheduled for April 27th, 2019, which is NEXT WEEK. Mark your calendars! The mid-term exam will cover everything that students have learned up to today.
2. I will be out of town next week, so a substitute teacher will proctor the mid-term exam. Parents will NOT be allowed in the room for the duration of the test. Students should arrive to class AT LEAST 3 minutes early prepared with a pencil and eraser.
3. Treat the substitute well!
1. Applying Multiplication to Ticket Counting Activity and Prizes
2. Statistical Analysis Guided QUEST Lesson
3. Multiply by 8 Partner TEST
1. Txtbk Pg. 19-26
2. Time Story Project
Enjoy your spring break! There will be no class next Saturday (4/13). Class will resume on 4/20.
1. Textbook Pages 101-110
2. Textbook Pages 9-12
3. Students should bring paper to every class. Please come to class prepared with paper every time from now on if you weren't today.
Please be aware that the mid-term exam for this current semester has been scheduled for April 27th, 2019, which is a little less than a month away. Mark your calendars! The mid-term exam will cover everything that students will have learned by week 8.