PLEASE NOTE that all attachments are at the bottom of this email.
Classwork - Week #1 (9/15/2018)
1. Introduction and Attendance
3. Icebreaker Bingo
Homework - Week #1 (9/15/2018)
1. "This is Me" Narrative Essay: 8 points - Writing Category - DUE: NEXT CLASS
Instructions: Students will HAND WRITE in legible handwriting a ONE WHOLE PAGE essay that introduces themselves to the teacher and their classmates. A colorful, creative drawing should accompany the essay, as well as a printed picture of themself. Rubric Utilized: Medium Project (without presentation and audience portion)
2. Syllabus (If you haven't already done it): 50 points - Notebook Category - DUE: NEXT CLASS
Fill out the last 2 pages of the syllabus and then turn them in to Mr. Hanson. You can access it through the class website or the welcome email I sent out last Thursday. I also attached it in this email.
3. Purchase the class textbook and a spiral or composition notebook: 50 points (Part of Required Materials) - Notebook Category - DUE: NEXT CLASS OR WEEK 3 (9/29/2018)
Purchase the class textbook and have it ready by week 3 AT THE LATEST. The link to it on Amazon:
Please also purchase a spiral or composition notebook for your child to take notes in.
4. Explore my class website: mrhansondai.weebly.com
5. Login to TeacherEase and explore its functionalities
Directions on how to log onto TeacherEase were sent out through email.
Logging into TeacherEase for the first time is worth 5 points in the participation category
Have a great week and see you all next Saturday! Next Saturday, we will begin Unit 1, which is Parts of Speech. Please have your textbook and spiral or composition notebook by then because we will be using them.
Attachments are not uploaded to the website this week.
Tentative Course Schedule and Topics
2019-20 S2 Online Class Transcript
Semester 1 Final Exam Review Sheet