1. Warm-up: Textbook Pages 79-80 (Context Clues)
2. Context Clues Lesson
3. Practice mid-term and mid-term review lesson (Reading Skills 6)
5. Reading Skills Quiz 3 and Vocab Quiz 3
1. Quarter 3 Essay
Type up a one page summary essay on what you have learned in my class since the beginning of the spring semester. Explain as many concepts as possible and provide examples. THIS MUST BE TYPED AND PRINTED OUT. I will not accept handwritten essays. A critical part in learning English is knowing how to type up your writing instead of always writing it by hand.
2. STUDY FOR THE MID-TERM EXAM, WHICH IS NEXT SATURDAY (4/6/2019)!
Please be aware that the mid-term exam for this current semester is NEXT SATURDAY (April 6th, 2019)! The mid-term exam will cover everything that students have learned up to today (week 7).
On the day of the mid-term exam:
1. Arrive to class at least 3 minutes early! In order to maintain a testing environment, late arrivals without a acceptable reason may not be allowed to test and may result in automatic failure on the exam.
2. Bring at least 2 pencils and one eraser
3. Parents or siblings will not be allowed to be in the classroom for the duration of the exam
Here is how your student can start preparing for it:
1. Review all past homework, classwork, quiz, test, etc. assignments
2. Review all whiteboard pictures on this website
3. Most importantly, review the practice reading skills tests and vocabulary quizzes, as the mid-term exam will look very similar to them.
Good luck studying!
Tentative Course Schedule and Topics
2019-20 S2 Online Class Transcript
Semester 1 Final Exam Review Sheet