1. Warm-up: Textbook Pages 75-78 (Should have been almost finished during first semester)
2. Synonyms, Antonyms, Prefixes, Suffixes, Compound Words Lesson
3. BrainQuest 2
4. Prefixes and Suffixes Test
1. Textbook pages 69-70
2. The Giver Chapters 5-6 Summary
1. Textbook Pages 71-74
2. Unit 3 - Mechanics Online TEST
To complete this online test, students should carefully follow these directions (MUST BE DONE ON A COMPUTER. NOT A PHONE OR TABLET):
- Login to TeacherEase
- Once successfully logged in, students should see an assignment named "Unit 2 ONLINE TEST - Sentences" on the right hand side of the main screen
- Click on "view assignment"
- Then, click on "begin"
- Once finished with all questions, DO NOT FORGET TO SUBMIT.
3. Read Chapter 7 of The Giver and write a half page detailed summary on what you read.
4. Check your grades on TeacherEase
Please be aware that the mid-term exam for this current semester has been scheduled for April 6th, 2019 , which is exactly two weeks away! Mark your calendars! The mid-term exam will cover everything that students will have learned by next class (week 7). Here is how your student can start preparing for it:
1. Review all past homework, classwork, quiz, test, etc. assignments
2. Review all whiteboard pictures on this website
3. Most importantly, review the practice reading skills tests and vocabulary quizzes, as the mid-term exam will look very similar to them.
Good luck studying!
Tentative Course Schedule and Topics
2019-20 S2 Online Class Transcript
Semester 1 Final Exam Review Sheet