PLEASE NOTE that all attachments are at the bottom of this email.
Classwork - Week #3 (9/29/2018)
1. Reading Comprehension Quiz #1 - 6 points - Reading Category
2. Synynoms and Antonyms Quiz #1 - 16 points - Grammar/Vocabulary Category
3. Sentence Structure - Subjects and Predicates Lecture
4. Sentence Structure - Subjects and Predicates Practice
5. Sentence Structure - Subjects and Predicates Partner Quiz - 8 points - Writing Category
Homework - Week #3 (9/29/2018) - ALL DUE NEXT CLASS
1. Textbook pages 7 - 14 - 80 points (10 points per page) - Notebook Category
When you are done with all pages, tear them out, staple them together, then turn them into Mr. Hanson next class. Please do this before you come to class next week!
2. Textbook pages 103-104 (Writing Descriptive Paragraphs) - 15 points - Writing Category
Use page 102 in your textbook to guide you on this writing assignment, but only turn in pages 103 and 104. Please turn in pages 103 and 104 with pages 7 -14.
3. Write 5 FULL sentences and indicate the subject and predicate in each of your sentences. Also, include a colorful drawing with every sentence. 10 points - Writing Category
4. If you haven't already done any of the following things, please do so ASAP
a. Fill out the last 2 pages of the syllabus
b. Purchase the class textbook (details in week 1 email and on website) and a spiral or composition notebook for lecture notes and warm-ups
c. Login to TeacherEase and check grades (login directions were sent out through email)
Remember that if you know that your student will be absent or late to a class, please let me know before hand by either emailing me or by filling out the absent/late form on my website. | Secret Word: Always | Thank you!
Did you know that TeacherEase has an app available in the app store? Download it if you want a convenient way of checking your child's progress in my class!
Have a terrific week and see you all next Saturday!
Tentative Course Schedule and Topics
2019-20 S2 Online Class Transcript
Semester 1 Final Exam Review Sheet