1. Listing Verbs Challenge Warm-up
2. Post-Essay Introduction (part of final exam)
3. T.R.E.C. Format Writing Lecture and Example Essay
4. Opinion Paragraph Timed-Essay Practice
5. Peer Review
7. Fact vs. Opinion Mini-Lecture
1. Unit 2 Online Test
2. Semester 1 Reflection Typed Essay
THE FINAL EXAM IS NEXT WEEK (1/19/2019)!
- Students should be preparing for the final exam this week by reviewing past homework, classwork, tests, quizzes, whiteboard pictures on this website, etc. This week's homework is the final exam review packet, which guides students on the studying process, which will help them achieve a good score on the final exam.
- On the day of the exam: Students should arrive to class AT LEAST 3 minutes early with 2 or more pencils and an eraser. The final exam will take the entire class and parents will not be allowed to be inside the classroom for the duration of the exam.
The following homework assignment was handed out in class. For those students who did not attend class today, please email me, and I will try to work something out or find alternative assignments.
Week 14 Homework, DUE Next Class (1/19/2019)
1. Final Exam Review Packet
2. Study for the final exam!
DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR STAMP SHEET TO CLASS NEXT WEEK. I WILL BE COLLECTING THEM.
Homework Assignment for Parents
Parents, if you haven't already done so, it would be great if you can take a short survey, where you can provide me feedback on my class. The link to the survey is bellow. Thank you very much!
Important to Note
Part of next week's final exam includes students writing a 6 sentence essay. The essay MUST be written in a specific format called the T.R.E.C. Essay Format, or else it is difficult to receive a decent score on the essay portion of the exam. I went over this format in class today. For those students that did not attend class today, study the whiteboard picture!
Registration for the Spring Semester
You can register online with this link:
You can register by visiting the NWCS administration's main desk during school hours on Saturdays
The name of this course is: English Reading and Writing for Grades 2-3 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Tentative Course Schedule and Topics
2019-20 S2 Online Class Transcript
Semester 1 Final Exam Review Sheet