Whiteboard - Week 12
1. I will be able to construct grammatically correct sentences that are complex
2. I will be able to read text that is at or exceeds my current grade level
3. I will be able to comprehend what i read
4. I will be able to summarize what i read
5. I will be able to write about what i read
6. I will be able to identify synonyms and antonyms for my grade level's advanced vocabulary
7. I will be able to identify cause and effect
8. I will be able to identify and utilize context clues
(Common Core Language Arts Grade 3)
1. Journal 3: What are your plans for winter break? What do you want for christmas? Please answer this prompt in AT LEAST 7 sentences. (Warm-up)
2. Journal Presentations
3. Context Clues Lecture
4. Roberto's Robot and Context Clues Practice
5. Alexa Jones, Private Eye Reading w/ Questions
6. Joining Sentences Lecture
7. Sentences Unit Practice and Study
8. Stamp sheet prizes!
1. Cause and Effect Project
2. Outside Reading Project
3. Stamp Sheet
PLEASE NOTE that there is no class next Saturday (12/22/2018) and the following Saturday (12/29/2018) due to the school's winter break. Class will resume on 1/5/2019. See you all next year!
Homework - DUE NEXT CLASS
1. Textbook pages 111-112, and page 113 (see directions below)
Please also complete page 113, but write your paragraph on a separate sheet of lined paper, so that you don't turn in page 114. You will turn in the following:
-Paragraph on a separate sheet of lined paper
DO NOT TURN IN PAGE 113!
ENJOY YOUR BREAK!
Tentative Course Schedule and Topics
2019-20 S2 Online Class Transcript
Semester 1 Final Exam Review Sheet